Ten things that businessmen can do in order to end the worst forms of child labor1. Collaborate with the local superiors in order to undertake a direct action against cases of the worst forms of child labor.
2. Call a local committee that will always be awake with government representatives, employers as well as NGO to end the exploitation of the child labor.
3. Organize public debates for raising awareness and to inform the parents and children for the dangers of child labor.
4. Make a pressure to the Government for immediate ratification of the Convention for eliminating of the worst forms of child labor.
5. Follow the implementation of the Convention and intercede for its realization.
6. Invest assets for assistance in the education and in children rehabilitation that are free of work.
7. Educate the labor union for the problem about child labor and motivate them to involve in this issue.
8. Organize public demonstration and programs that will help in eliminating of the worst forms of child labor.
9. Include in the design, implementation and supervision of the National program for action for elimination of the worst forms of child labor.
10. Work in solidarity with the labor union all around the world that struggle against child labor.