Annual Report on the SOS telephone line for children and youngsters 0800 1 2222 (tool free) and the pro bono legal council within the First Children’s Embassy in the World-Megjasi(January –December 2010)
see more PDF
We should not be silent about the violence!
· The children are still silent and suffer violence! In 2010 only 30 children,
got courage and spoke up about the violence that they are exposed to.
· The largest part of the reported cases in 2010, are connected with the
violation of the children’s rights during divorce procedures.
· In 2010 there is an increase of 0.13% reported cases of sexual abuse
against children and paedophilia
· The violence within the educational-upbringing institutions is growing.
· 17.99% of the reported cases are coming from the violence within the families
· In 2010 the SOS telephone line for children and youngsters recorded 239
cases of violation of the children’s rights and non-respect of the children’s personality