|Regional NetworkFrom 12th to 15th of May 2008 the second meeting of the Informal regional network for monitoring of the children’s rights was organized. The organizer of the meeting was “Save the Children” from Sweden and Norway, and the following organizations took part of it: |
- Centre for Initiations for Social Politics- Croatia;
- Centar for the Children’s Rights – Belgrade, Serbia;
- Centre for the Children’s Rights – Monte Negro;
- First Children’s Embassy in the World Megjashi – Republic of Macedonia;
- “Hello Neighbor ” – Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Our Children – Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina;
The biggest part of the seminar was focused on the preparations for the Memorandum of Understanding and Rule of the network. All of the organizations agreed that they will cooperate and discuss about their experiences related to the protection of the children and their rights.